• Passionate about making a difference in the lives of older adults?
• Committed to excellence?
• Eager to translate your life experience into something lasting and meaningful?
• Interested in working for a company that cultivates your unique talents in a supportive, team environment?
• Drawn to work that involves creative problem solving and thoughtful engagement?
If so, Aging Wisdom is the place for you!
Consider joining our Home Care team.
• Learn more about this Employment Opportunity
• Check out the Top Ten Reasons to Work For Aging Wisdom
• TO APPLY, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. Attach a resume and include a cover letter with your email.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates for our Home Care, Professional Caregiver (companion) positions must either be a Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Home Care Aide or be willing to become a Certified Home Care Aide (70 hours of training). Applicants must pass a federal and state criminal background check, a driving background check and have exceptional references.
OUR PHILOSOPHY OF CARE: The Aging Wisdom philosophy of companionship care is based on teamwork. Our employees never feel alone. You receive ongoing training and support. Our caregivers find that their jobs are meaningful and leave them feeling rewarded and satisfied at the end of the day.