- Falls Prevention, Assessment & Evaluation
- Family meetings & consultations to facilitate communication and build consensus
- Helping families when there’s conflict about what’s best for an aging loved one
- Helping feuding families achieve harmony around what’s best for mom and dad
- How Aging Life Care Managers advocate on behalf of clients
- How to choose the best living environment for an aging loved one
- Lack of insight on the part of an aging loved one
- Setting Goals, Respecting Self-Determination, and Personhood
- Book Recommendations from Aging Wisdom Staff
- Burnout Can Happen To Anyone
- Caregiver Burnout — Is Your Flame About To Fizzle?
- Managing Caregiver Stress
- Cognitive Changes in Older Donors and Clients
- Retiring The Car Keys
- Seven Signs An Aging Older One Needs Help
- Signs Of Abuse
- Six Hidden Cost to Caring for An Aging Parent
- Seven Biggest Myths Of Elder Abuse
- What Is Aging Life Care?
- What Is Long Term Care?
- When Your Parent Has Dementia, Is Lying Ever OK?
Aging Wisdom offers a variety of training programs. We can customize a program to meet your specific needs. Here is a sampling of topics we love to talk about:
- An Expert’s Guide to Helping Your Aging Parents Even When They Say, “No Thanks!”
- Baby Boomers Revolt! Grandma’s Nursing Home Isn’t the Only Option Anymore!
- Caregiver Burnout: Is Your Flame About to Fizzle?
- Dementia Diagnosis – What Does it Mean? What Should We Do Now?
- Guilt Busters and Other Secrets to Ease the Caregiving Journey
- Know Your Options: The Pros and Cons of Living at Home as You Age
- Meeting in the Middle: Balancing Independence and Safety
- Neutral Zone: Guidance for Families Who Fight About What’s Best for Mom and Dad
- The Power of Planning: How to Take Control of Your Own Aging Journey
- What Your Aging Parents Want, What They Fear and How to Plan for the Future
- Will it Break the Bank? A Reality Check About the Real Costs of Care in Later Life